Jumping on a mini trampoline has never been more rewarding – and the best part is, it’s incredibly fun too. From maintaining a healthy lifestyle, to boosting your immune system and being very easy on your joints, rebounding is for everyone, so there really is no excuse not to give it a try. And did you know that according to a NASA study, 10 minutes of jumping on a trampoline is equivalent of a 30-minute run?
Among other advantages, rebounding can help strengthen your bones, work the leg muscles, and boost your endurance. This form of exercise is becoming more and more popular because it is gentle on the joints while still allowing you to engage your cardiovascular system.
Some of the benefits of Rebounding:
- Enhances digestion and elimination, helping reduce bloating and clear toxins in your body.
- Stimulates your metabolism to burn more calories throughout the day.
- Strengthens the heart, by working the cardiovascular system.
- Increases lung capacity.
- Increases stamina, by boosting neurotransmitter production, which helps promote energy.
- Fights fatigue.
- Can help you quit smoking by limiting the intensity of your cravings and withdrawal symptoms.